4H-TECH BE4-Shift Short Shifter for Peugeot and Citroën with cable operated BE4 5-speed gearbox. (see applications)
This 4H-TECH BE4-Shift is especialy designed for the Peugeot and Citroën BE4 gearbox.
It makes faster shifting in gears possible. Also known as quick shifter.
By fitting this shift linkage you will have a gear throw shortening of about 35%.
The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged. The short shifter will be fitted on top of the gearbox where the shift linkage is located. Fitting is very easy and simple. Gear changes are much quicker and precise. Important notice: Only for the 5-speed BE4 gearbox.
See exact applications below.
- Improves performance
- Faster Shifting
- Made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH
- 35% Shortened gear throw
- Very easy to install and operate
- Completely reversible to stock
- Made of very high quality 42CrMo4 steel.
- Yellow powder coating finish
- No modification necessary to the gear stick itself.
- No re-adjustments necessary.
- Counter weight system for easy gear changes
- Patented Design
- Shift linkage
- Fitting parts
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- Citroën DS3 1.2 THP 110bhp and 1.6HDi with 5-speed
- Citroën C3 1.2 THP 110bhp and 1.6HDi with 5-speed
- Citroën C3 Picasso 1.2 THP 110bhp and 1.6HDi with 5-speed
- Citroën c-elysée 1.6HDi with 5-speed gearbox
- Citroën Cactus 1.2i PureTech 75, 1.2i PureTech 110 and 1.6HDi diesels
- Peugeot 207 1.6 THP 16V with 5-speed cable operated gearbox
- Peugeot 207 1.6HDi Diesel with 5-speed cable operated gearbox
- Peugeot 208 1.2 THP 110bhp and 1.6HDi, 1.6 e-HDi all with 5-speed
- Peugeot 2008 1.2i THP 110Bhp and 1.6 VTi 120Bhp
- Peugeot 301 with 5-speed BE4 gearbox (all)
Not sure? Email us the chassis number of your car, we can tell you if it will fit your car.
Product Installation Instructions:
- Click Here for Installation Instructions for this Product.
A great improvement for the gear selector feel of our Citröen C4 Cactus (2015). This is how the car should have been from delivered from the factory. Not too short (boy racer feel), just perfect. The gear selection movement feels natural and OEM - reminds me that of a Mini Cooper.
A noticeable upgrade that I enjoy every time I go for a drive.
-Really well made product
-An easy fit, took about an hour, but could do it in 20 minutes next time :)
-The shortened throw is about 30-40% shorter, which isn't a massive difference and not all that noticeable until you drive the car. That's when you realise that it is spot on...2nd to 3rd is perfect and down changing from 5th to 4th (which has been a problem in RHD versions of the 207) is precise. A really nice addition to my car.
-Finally, excellent customer service from the crew at 4H-Tech and super quick delivery.