4H-TECH BE4-Shift Short Shifter for Peugeot and Citroën with cable operated BE4 5-speed gearbox. (see applications)
This 4H-TECH BE4X-Shift is especialy designed for the Peugeot and Citroën BE4 gearbox.
It makes faster shifting in gears possible. Also known as quick shifter.
By fitting this shift linkage you will have a gear throw shortening of about 35%.
The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged. The short shifter will be fitted on top of the gearbox where the shift linkage is located. Fitting is very easy and simple. Gear changes are much quicker and precise. Important notice: Only for the 5-speed BE4 gearbox.
See exact applications below.
- Improves performance
- Faster Shifting
- Made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH
- 35% Shortened gear throw
- Very easy to install and operate
- Completely reversible to stock
- Made of very high quality 42CrMo4 steel.
- 4H-TECH RED powder coating finish
- No modification necessary to the gear stick itself.
- No re-adjustments necessary.
- Counter weight system for easy gear changes
- Patented Design
- Shift linkage
- Fitting parts
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- Citroën C4 2.0 16V VTR and VTS plus 1.6 HDi diesel
- Citroën DS4 1.6HDi 5-speed and 1.6 16V THP
- Citroën C4 Picasso 1.6 HDi 5-speed
- Peugeot 206 1.6HDi diesel (2005->)
- Peugeot 206 2.0 16V RC* (2005->) *Choose RC-Shift for 2003 and 2004 models
- Peugeot 307 1.4HDi
- Peugeot 307 1.6HDi
- Peugeot 307 2.0HDi (only 5-speed)
- Peugeot 307 2.0 16V petrol
- Peugeot 308 1.6THP 16V 5-speed, 1.6HDi diesel 5-speed
- Peugeot 3008 1.6THP 16V 5-speed, 1.6HDi diesel 5-speed
- Peugeot 5008 1.6THP 16V 5-speed, 1.6HDi diesel 5-speed
Not sure? Email us the chassis number of your car, we can tell you if it will fit your car.
Product Installation Instructions:
- Click Here for Installation Instructions for this Product.
Great product, extremely well designed & made. Been looking for a short shifter for the 2005 Peugeot 206RC for a while now. The weight & balancing of this part is almost identical to the original and the gear shortening ratio is just right (about 2:3). Took us a few hours to install because we also needed to make a new sleeve for the plastic part in which it goes, to get rid of some free play acquired during the years with the original grease having dried-up, but otherwise it's a fairly simple process. Gear changes are now done with a flick of the wrist, and feel great! Well done 4H-Tech!
Amazing! Gear changes feel quicker and more precise, giving a completely different feeling over the stock car. A must have item, if you look for a more "sporty drive". Totally recommend this!