GS6/2A-Shift for Mini Cooper 2th generation (till 03-2010)
This 4H-TECH GS6/2A-Shift is especially designed for Mini cooper of the 2th generation. It makes faster shifting in gears possible. Also known as quick shifter.
By fitting this shift linkage you will have a gear throw shortening of about 25%.
The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged. The short shifter will be fitted on top of the gearbox where the shift linkage is located. (So not just an cheap extension pin, but a proper new shift mechanism)
Gear changes are much quicker and precise. One of the must have modifications to your Car!
- Improves performance
- Suitable for 2th generation Mini models TILL year 2010
- Suitable for GS6-53BG and GS6-55BG transmissions (see exact specifications below)
- Faster Shifting
- Complete new shift mechanism, nut just a cheap extension pin.
- Designed and Made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH
- 25% Shortened gear throw
- Easy to install (no car lift or car jack needed, no removing exhaust system needed)
- Completely reversible to stock
- Made of very high quality steel.
- British racing green powder coated finish
- The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged. (no modifications here!)
- No re-adjustments necessary.
- 2 years warranty
- Stand alone system. (not to be used with other short shift systems)
- Patented Design
- Short Shifter arm
- Special tools for easy fitment
- Fitting guide
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- R55 Clubman (till 03/2010) Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper S JCW, Cooper D, One
- R56 Mini (till 03/2010) Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper S JCW, Cooper D, One, One D
- R57 Cabrio (till 03/2010) Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper S JCW
Not sure? Email us the chassis number (VIN) of your car, we can tell you straight away if it will fit your car.
Product Installation Instructions:
- Click Here for Installation Instructions for this Product.
2007 Mini Cooper S w/JCW Tuning Kit. This shift linkage is awesome for my MINI! I really like how it not only shortened the throw, but added more precision to the whole shifting pattern. My only regret is that I waited so long to due this! I was looking for a ‘short shift system’, but I didn’t want to just add some length to the shift rod. I knew when I saw this, it was what I was looking for, a true shorter shift linkage. WOW! This is great!