This 4H-TECH M22-Shift is especialy designed for the M22-type gearbox from Opel and Vauxhall, which can be found on the 3 cilinder 1.0 Turbo engines from Corsa E and Adam.
By replacing the stock shifter arm on your M22 transmission with this 4H-TECH quick shifter arm, you will have a gear throw shortening of 25%.
The factory gear stick model, look and height remain unchanged. This short shifter system is easy to fit yourself, and special tools to remove the old stock shifter are included in the kit. Gear changes are much quicker and precise. Your gear stick will change gears by short gear throw clicks, and changes the whole driving experience of your car.
One of the must have modifications to your 1.0 Turbo!
- Improves performance (faster shifting through gears)
- Suitable for Opel related M22-type transmissions (see exact specifications below)
- Faster and crisper Shifting
- Designed and made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH with OEM quality
- Optimum reduction of 25% shortened gear throw
- Stock shifter removal tools included
- Easy to install (no car lift or car jack needed, installs in just 20 minutes)
- Made of S420MC grade quality steel.
- Shifter arm with special counterweight to ensure smooth shift operation
- 4H-TECH structure red powder coated finish
- The factory gear stick model, look and height remains unchanged.
- 2 years warranty
- Stand alone system.
- Plug and play. No re-adjustments necessary.
- Available from stock for direct shipment.
- Protected Design
- Short Shifter arm
- Removal tools for stock shifter arm
- Fitting guide
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- Opel Adam 1.0 Turbo
- Opel Corsa E 1.0 Turbo
- Opel Astra K 1.4 Turbo (only with M22 transmission)
Not sure if this M22-Shift will fit your car? Email us the chassis number (VIN) of your car, we can tell you straight away if it will fit your car. You can also send us a picture of the OEM shifter which is located on top of the gearbox.
*Although great care is given to the car applications in this list, 4H-TECH can not guarantee the correctness of this car list. If you should find a incorrect car application, please contact us.
Product Installation Instructions: