ND5-Shift Short Shifter kit for Nissan Juke Nismo RS and Renault Koleos
This 4H-TECH ND5-Shift is especialy designed for the Nissan Juke Nismo RS andRenault Koleos which run a ND5-type transmission.
By replacing the stock shifter arm on your transmission with this 4H-TECH quick shifter arm, you will have a gear throw shortening of 30%.
The factory gear stick model, look and height remain unchanged. This short shifter system is easy to fit yourself, and can be done with a minimun of tools required. Gear changes are much quicker and precise. Your gear stick will change gears by short gear throw clicks, and it gives the car the sporty gear changes it deserves.
One of the must have modifications to your Car!
- Improves performance
- Suitable for Renault/Nissan related ND5-type transmissions (see exact specifications below)
- Faster and crisper Shifting
- Designed and Made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH with OEM quality
- Optimum reduction of 30% shortened gear throw
- Easy to install (no car lift or car jack needed, installs in just 15 minutes)
- Completely reversible to stock
- Made of very high quality steel.
- Shifter arm with special counterweight to ensure smooth shift operation
- 4H-TECH structure red powder coated finish
- The factory gear stick model, look and height remains unchanged. (no modifications here!)
- 2 years warranty
- Stand alone system.
- Plug and play. No re-adjustments necessary.
- Available from stock for direct shipment.
- Protected Design
- Short Shifter arm
- Fitting guide
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- Nissan Juke Nismo RS
- Renault Koleos
All with manual 6-speed ND5 manual transmission.
Not sure if this ND5-Shift will fit your car? Email us the chassis number (VIN) of your car, we can tell you straight away if it will fit your car. You can also send us a picture of the OEM shifter which is located on top of the gearbox.
*Although great care is given to the car applications in this list, 4H-TECH can not guarantee the correctness of this car list. If you should find a incorrect car application, please contact us.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions for this Product.
- Spring pin sizes: 4mm and 6mm (2 pins)
Fairly straightforward install following the provided instructions. Not completely satisfied with the adjusted angle of the linkage, but so far the shifter operates smooth and tight, and the throw is greatly reduced. My daily drive has become a lot more pleasant by such a simple modification, not to mention the new shifter looks a lot nicer when you catch glimpses of it looking under the hood.