4H-TECH Short Shifter type Z-Shift for the F40 transmission
This 4H-TECH Z-Shift is especialy designedfor F40 Transmissions as fitted in several Opel, Vauxhall, Chevrolet, Saab and Alfa Romeo car types.
By fitting this special shift linkage you will have a gear throw shortening of 45%.
The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged.
Gear changes are much quicker and precise.
- Improves performance
- Faster Shifting
- Made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH
- 45% Shortened gear throw
- Easy to install and operate
- Made of very high quality tensile steel
- Hardened inner splines
- 4H-TECH Red powder coating
- Completely reversible to stock
- No modification necessary to the gear stick itself.
- No re-adjustments required
- No special tools required
- Patented design
- Shift linkage from high quality tensile Steel
- Dust cover cap
- Buick Regal GS 2.0 Turbo (2009 - 2012)
- Chevrolet Verano 2.0 Ecotec Turbo (till 2012)
- Opel Astra-J 2010-2012 2.0 CDTi 165 Bhp
- Opel Insignia 2009-2012 2.0 Turbo, 2.8 V6 Turbo, 2.8 V6 Turbo OPC, 2.0 CDTi 165 Bhp
- Saab 9-3 all with 4WD
- Saab 9-5 2.0 Turbo, 2.0 TiD, 2.8 V6 Turbo
- Vauxhall Astra-J 2010-2012 2.0 CDTi 165 Bhp
- Vauxhall Insignia 2009-2012 2.0 Turbo, 2.8 V6 Turbo, 2.8 V6 Turbo VXR, 2.0 CDTi 165 Bhp
The F40 gearbox in your car can be fitted with 4 different types of shifter systems.
They are all complete different from each other.
It depends on the year of manufacture which shifter system is fitted by GM.
Not sure which 4H-TECH Short Shifter will fit your F40 gearbox?
Here's a little help! (click)
Product Installation Instructions:
- Click here for Installation Instructions for this Product.
0 stars based on 0 reviews